Wednesday, September 13, 2006

JOSH & MELISSA

I had the wonderful honor Saturday to photograph Josh and Melissa's wedding. It was a sweet, small wedding in a little country church in South Arkansas. This wedding was so special to me because Melissa and I grew up together. She and I danced together for years, sang together in youth choir at our church, and crushed on some of the same guys! Haha! It was so neat to see Josh, people in her wedding party, and guests at the wedding that I haven't seen since I graduated high school!

I had the amazing opportunity to have Joshua Smith shooting with Sarah and me!! Josh is a very talented videographer/photographer out of Monroe, Louisiana. He is such a great person to work with!! I so excited to share with you that he and I will be working together on more projects in the future. Visit Josh's site to see his amazing work: www.cinematicbride.com

The dress:


The shoes:


Getting ready:
Melissa's hair stylist was making sure her veil was secure and making sure her hair was perfect when I took this shot. Melissa was fighting the tears, but just moments after this picture was taken she had to give into them. It was such a touching moment. As she wiped her tears, she was saying, "It's real.....it's here."


Getting the gown on:




The beautiful bride:




Joshua Smith took this fabulous shot of Melissa through the grass. He was so amazing to work with! What a talent!! And isn't she beautiful?!


These two flower girls were absolutely adorable! And they were so excited about their job during the wedding. They took their time dropping their petals down the aisle - smiling from ear to ear the entire time!




This was just after Melissa's father gave her away. She and Josh were glowing!


My wonderful second shooter Sarah took this beautiful shot from the back of the church.


One of the flower girls dropped her basket and rose petals during the ceremony. I grabbed this detail shot and love it!


This Kiss:


The Rings:


The Cake:


Bird Seed is always fun!! :)


Josh and Melissa, I hope you two have a fun and relaxing time in Colorado together!!! Josh, Sarah, and I all wish you both the very best!

This wedding was the first of two wonderful weddings I had over the weekend!!! I will post on Sunday's wedding very soon!

~ Crystal

2 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger || davidjay || said...

Always incredible!!!

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Josh AND Sarah!?! Lucky girl! Now I HAVE to go shoot with you in Arkansas :)
Great shots girl...and I'm very happy to see you back on the blogging wagon ;) hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter