Thursday, August 17, 2006

FASHIONISTAS PART II

Meet Taylor....she is something of a child prodigy. :) At least, I think so. Her talent and her beauty are beyond her years. She is so smart, beautiful, and talented in gymnastics, cheerleading, and MODELING! :) What a fantastic subject to shoot. And you would never believe that she has NEVER done this before! I call soooo many of the shots from her shoot my favorites, and it was very difficult for me to select a few to share here. We had such a blast! And Renee (see in post below) came along and did her makeup and changed up her hair between looks and locations. All in all, we managed to knock out 4 looks and 4 locations in less than 2 hours!













The third fashionistas installment is coming soon!

~ Crystal

10 Comments:

At 3:24 AM, Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Wow! just wow.

amber

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

This girl is so cute it's unfair :) Great job, Crystal...I LOVE 'em!

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Shyla said...

I love 'em.... I love 'em... I LOVE 'em!!
BUT I love you even more!!! I cant wiat to see you soon!
:)

 
At 2:16 AM, Blogger Colleen Donovan said...

Wow! Wow! Wow!! She is a superstar waiting to happen! I love all the poses you got and the lighting is really great!!

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Liana said...

Awww! I can't believe how many awesome places you're finding to shoot out there girrrl - you're just rocking with these fashion pics!! Especially LUV the last look on Taylor :) Big hugs - miss u guys already!!!

 
At 2:41 AM, Blogger Daniel J. Watkins said...

Amazing Crystal...oh the places you will go! \o/

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger Jenna & Matt Walker said...

nice crystal...they're all fantastic, but i particularly love the one with the leaf shadows across her face...peace-matty

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Post more!!!! I want installment three :)

a

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger || davidjay || said...

Your new site and your work has once again blown me away! Incredible! Keep it up!

:)

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger laurenclark said...

Those are sooo awesome, Crystal! I love the shadow picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter