Friday, August 11, 2006

LUKE & LAURA

I am so sorry I have not updated the blog in a week!! Things have been crazy around here, and I have been super busy working. I shot Luke and Laura's wedding at the 2nd Baptist Church in Conway last Saturday. What a beautiful wedding!!!! Everything went so smoothly, and Laura is such a gorgeous bride! Of course, I have posted some favorites from the day below.

My first ad in Arkansas Bride magazine came out last week, and I chose one of Laura's bridals to be featured in it. I wanted to wait and show it on here after Laura got a chance to see it first. I arrived at the church to start working with a copy of the magazine for her. As soon as she saw the ad she loved it! It made me happy to start her big day off with something so exciting. :)


Laura has the most amazing eyes! I just loved this shot of her getting her makeup done! Love those big eyes!


I love how tickled Laura looks in this shot! She was so nervous and excited, and as soon as she stepped into her gown it definitely showed!!! :)


Laura and her girls striking a pose! We had to stay indoors for all of the group shots because the heat was sooooo bad outside! Yuck!


All of the details of the day were fantastic!! I loved Laura's choice of black and white for the wedding party and red flowers! Beautiful!

The bouquet....


The rings....


The cake....


I have to brag on my asssistant Sarah!! She started shooting weddings with me in January, and she is so amazing!!!! She always gets those great shots that I never saw! And she gets better and better with each wedding! There is no stopping her!!!! :) This is one of my favorites that she grabbed just before the ceremony. I love how moody it is....


Just before her father gave her away....


The new Mr. and Mrs.......


A sweet kiss....


Sorority tradition.....

1 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Lovin' it, girl! Keep 'em coming :)
p.s. Liana keeps on talking about craving deep fried corn...supposedly I can only get it in Arkansas...now I HAVE to go visit you!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter