Tuesday, September 12, 2006

ZAC & ROXANA'S ENGAGEMENTS

I apologize now for being ridiculously behind on my blogging. I was in Texas two weeks ago for the OneLight Workshop, then Labor Day weekend was also my birthday weekend, and I was in Los Angeles all of last week for Pictage PartnerCon. I arrived back in Arkansas on Friday evening and headed down to South Arkansas first thing Saturday morning for a wedding, and then headed to Hot Springs Sunday for another wedding!! :) There is so much to update on, so this post will be the first of many within the next couple of days!! Thank you to everyone who has emailed me and asked for me to update!! haha! It's been great going through the messages I have received over the past few days!!

I met up with Zac and Roxana at the Old Mill in Little Rock Labor Day weekend. This was the first time for me to meet them since they booked me to shoot their wedding. They will marry in Memphis in 6 weeks. They are such a fun, sweet couple, and I am so grateful to be photographing their big day for them!

It was a hot day to take some pictures, but they still had a lot of fun. And they brought along their beautiful lab! I love it when people bring their pets along! Below are a few favorites:

The swan noticed them first.......then all the ducks came up out of no where!!! haha!






They finished up by beating the heat and taking a little dip! haha!!


Many more pictures are coming very soon!!!! Thank you all for being so patient with me!!!

~ Crystal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter