Thursday, July 27, 2006

JUSTIN & ELIZABETH

I drove up to Ft. Smith on Saturday to second shoot for Lori Creech. I love when I have a chance to second-shoot. And this was a beautiful wedding to shoot! Every single detail was perfect. Elizabeth has great style and planned a beautiful ceremony and a unique, fun, and entertaining reception! (with the help of her coordinator, or course!)

The ring:


It took teamwork to get Elizabeth's gorgeous gown down when it was time for her to get dressed.


Elizabeth had a very beautiful bouquet, and all of her bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful. The bridesmaids bouquets were all different, but the flowers used for each were the same flowers that made up Elizabeth's bouquet. It was so neat! This bouquet was one of my favorites. I love calla lilies!


Elizabeth's father spoke very seriously with Justin before he gave her away. He gave Justin a list of very important guidelines he should follow in order to be a good, loving husband and leader for Elizabeth. It was very touching. Then, he lifted her veil, kissed her, and gave her away.


The two little flower girls were adorable to watch.


I love this emotional moment during the ceremony.


Justin gave Elizabeth a cute dip during the first dance.


The beautiful cake:


Justin got Elizabeth pretty good during the cake cutting......


But Elizabeth got him back! It was great!



There were dueling pianos at the reception! It was sooo much fun! So entertaining! I would definitely suggest anyone who wants some different entertainment to get these guys! :) They came in from out of state, and they were wonderful!!!


Everyone had a blast - especially the kids!




The big exit!



Thank you, Lori, for asking me to shoot with you. It was fun! And congratulations, Justin and Elizabeth! I hope you guys are enjoying Hawaii!!

~ Crystal

5 Comments:

At 1:43 AM, Blogger Jasmine said...

I luuuuv the garter shot!! Sounds like you had such a great time...I just wish I could visit you while Liana is out there in Arkansas...we'd have such a blast! :)

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Daniel J. Watkins said...

Great work Crystal...I miss my Arkansas photographer friends! Maybe some day I'll get to come down and shoot with either OR BOTH of you! :)

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Jenna & Matt Walker said...

matty and jenna here! LOVE!!! that ring shot! matt says you're a diva. I agree! I just printed Jen and Jay's shots - and you had so many amazing shots at that wedding too!!!

Til next time SBBA.
matty and jenna!

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger Jenna & Matt Walker said...

check out our sweet new pic! I get so darned excited about these kinds of things...you did it so i guess we're just "keeping up with the goss'"
much love...matty

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Shyla said...

WoW! That ring shot with that book... BRILLIANT! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter