Friday, August 25, 2006

FASHIONISTAS PART III

Okay, I know I have slacked a little on my blogging this past week. I have been super busy working on a ton of stuff. I have wedding albums I am finishing up along with preparing for a huge event that I will be sharing with you guys very soon!!! I have also developed some wonderful new relationships lately with some fabulous people in the wedding industry! It is very exciting, and I will share more soon!!

I posted last week about the shoot I organized when my friend Liana Lehman came into town. Some wonderful photographers came from across the state to meet up, shoot together, and share ideas. It really was a GREAT time, and I can't wait until we all get a chance to get together again! We spent most of the evening in Little Rock with our models Kelsey, Renee, and Taylor. Here are a few of my favorites from the shoot:










I had planned on posting this earlier today, but I have been in bed most of the day sick. *cough cough* Actually, I haven't been coughing sick but tummy sick. You can leave me a get well comment, and I will feel the love!! ;) I slept so much today that I cannot seem to go to bed tonight..... Oh well, I'm about to give it my best shot!

~ Crystal

3 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Feel better Crystal!! I love these pictures and I love when you post because I feel closer to you :)
Love b/w cowboy shot and the horizontal Taylor colored shot...looks like an ad!

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Jenna & Matt Walker said...

feel better crystal!!!! no fun at all. i love the last 3 so much! hang in there rockstar.

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger abcdef said...

Stunning images, Crystal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter