Friday, August 04, 2006

NEW WEBSITE!!!!!

I am sooo very proud to announce the launch of the new website for Crystal Goss Photography!! I have been working VERY hard on getting the site ready along with keeping up with my wedding and portrait work. I thank all of my clients who have been extremely patient with me over the past couple of weeks as my stress level has been elevated! haha!! You are all sooo wonderful! I hope you enjoy the new site! PLEASE share your thoughts! If you notice something that doesn't look quite right, please let me know. :) A few more features will be added to the site in the coming days.

www.crystalgoss.com


If I have done work for you and you would like to have a testimonial featured on the site, please type up a few words about your experience and email it to me at cg@crystalgoss.com. Thank you! Your kind words are much appreciated! :)

I have a wedding this weekend that I am sure will be beautiful!! Pictures will come soon after, so check back soon! I'm off to get some much needed rest!! *YAWN*

~ Crystal

7 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Liana said...

Wohoooooo! Girl - this site is HAUUUT! LUV it :) yeah can't wait to give u a big hug in person in just a few days!!!

 
At 3:09 AM, Blogger Jasmine said...

OMG!!! I can't believe I just heard about this today! CONGRATS!! You're on fire, Crys...Love you!!

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Jenna & Matt Walker said...

nice!...girl, you're kickin up clouds of dust wherever you go, whatever you do! Your enthusiasm is sooo contagious...
much love
matty

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger || davidjay || said...

Awesome girl!!! Wow!

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Crystal!!! You're INCREDIBLE!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new site!!! Keep rocking!!! :)

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Holritz Photography said...

looks great crystal!!!!

i miss you loads!!!

amber

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Crystal...I just wanted to remind you of something:
GOD is in Control. Don't worry about tomorrow...today has enough stresses of its own. Dry your tears and take solace in knowing God put you where you are for a reason.
xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter