Tuesday, August 15, 2006

FASHIONISTAS PART I

My great friend Liana Lehman came and stayed a few days with me and Jeremy last week. We did a LOT of work and got tons accomplished, but we also made some time for some fun! I organized a group of photographers and models to meet up in Little Rock for a shoot. Seven photographers came from around the state to shoot and have a ton of fun. I will explain more about that great day in another post!

I made plans with a couple of the models to shoot them again - just the two of us - this past week. I have had a blast shooting more "fashion-like" sessions! I'm going to post on all of the shoots, but I am beginning with Renee's. She and I have been friends for about three years now. She's the current Miss Conway and the former Miss Arkansas International. She's such a fun-loving person to be around! We had such a great time in Little Rock the other day. She is modeling clothes from a couple of boutiques on Little Rock. There is a chance that some of these photos may be featured in some upcoming ads for those boutiques! :)












My email is back up and running! If you need to contact me, please use the cg@crystalgoss.com address now. :)

More fashionistas to come!!!

~ Crystal

2 Comments:

At 12:32 AM, Blogger Jenna & Matt Walker said...

ah! so glad to see the new posts...I love the 4th shot in this set...you are a fashionista yourself! you amaze me in your tireless ways!

miss you!
jenna

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Liana said...

Niiiice! These are so haut girl! Where do you find these awesome places to shoot - luv the color :) Post some of the earlier shoot too like that one you were editing of Taylor ;) Miss ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter