Tuesday, August 29, 2006

PINCH ME, PLEASE!!!

Okay, really, somebody pinch me! I am so excited! And I have a few reasons:

1) I am feeling MUCH better! After plenty of rest and fluids I am back to my normal self! Thank you all for the kind comments!!

2) I leave in the morning to pick up Waynette Traub and head to Dallas for a few days! She is a very talented photographer in Cabot, and she and I are attending a fabulous workshop together! It is called the OneLight Workshop, and it is lead by Zack Arias from Atlanta. Check out his work at www.usedfilm.com. He is phenomenal! I am soooo excited to learn from him!

3) And, lastly, I found out this weekend that one of my images placed in the latest International WPJA contest!! The image below placed 6th place in the Outtakes/Bloopers category! This is the second contest that I have been eligible to enter, and the second image to get 6th place. I am STUNNED! I really feel so honored to have placed among such amazing and talented photographers!! You can check out all of the other amazing winning images at www.wpja.com.

This photo was taken at the mountain wedding in Denver. Kelly and Aaron hired me to fly up and shoot it with the very talented Jenna Walker. Check out her work at www.jennawalkerphotography.com. She has a FAB new site that will be launching in the coming days!

These guys were hilarious!!!


Wow! I am just soo pumped!

I will be posting pictures from Dallas in the next few days, so check back soon!!!

~ Crystal

5 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Liana said...

You KNOW I got a good chuckle when I saw that our dahling Crystal had taken that shot !! Keep on rockin' it girl - you deserve it!! C u in a week :) :) :)

 
At 2:30 AM, Blogger Christy said...

Congrats Crystal!! that picture is awesome!!

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Jenna & Matt Walker said...

Can't wait to hear about dallas! Jeremy - i promise us colorado folk aren't as naughty as the picture makes us look! i'm really looking forward to meeting you!

post your one light stuff asap and CONGRATS!

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

I can't to PINCH you in person!! :) Congrats on such a great week and I can't wait to catch up at PartnerCon. Mwwwah!

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Joshua Smith-Cinematographer said...

What a funny shot!
Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter