Sunday, July 02, 2006

QUICK UPDATE

I love Denver, and I have decided that I may not want to leave! haha! Okay, well, I am ready to see my husband again, but maybe we could just move out here..............It's been so long since I've been up here - I forgot how gorgeous it is!!!!

Yesterday, I went to Boulder with Jenna Walker and Katie VanBuren. We bought a few tubes and filled them up at a gas station up the road from the river. We made our way to the river and eased into the ICE cold water. Wow! It was so cold that it burned! haha! The current was moving pretty fast, and there were so many drops. Jenna took a swim when she flipped on her tube coming down on of them. It was so funny!!!

Today, Jenna and I shot a wedding that took place at a beautiful mansion. Wow, it was GORGEOUS down to every detail. I will post some pictures soon. Tomorrow we are shooting the Indian wedding. I am so nervous about it because it will be my first Indian wedding experience. I'm really excited about all of the bright colors and beautiful details! Below are a few favorites that I took on Thursday when the bride was getting her henna done. The artist amazed me with her skills!







Everyone we met on Thursday was soooo nice. And the families' culture was so evident the moment you walked into the house. The wedding is sure to be a beautiful and very special one.

Check back soon for more pics!

~ Crystal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter