Thursday, June 22, 2006

AUDRA'S BRIDALS

I picked Audra and her future sister-in-law Tiffany up in Little Rock, and we headed down to Hot Springs to shoot her bridals! We had such a great time! Audra is a natural, and Tiffany was the best helper ever! I'd love to hire her and take her to every bridal shoot with me! haha!! David Yerby also met up with us and took some GREAT shots! He is the best! :)

Here are just a few favorites:



I just LOVE her gown! The back of it is soooo amazing!



Audra, I cannot wait for the wedding!!! You and Mike are so much fun, and I know the wedding is going to be awesome!!!

On a complete other topic: I have had trouble getting Lisa and John's wedding slideshow up on my server, so I have not been able to post it yet. Jeremy will be home tonight, so hopefully he will be able to show me what I'm doing wrong. I will have it up as soon as I possibly can.

~ Crystal

3 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Jasmine said...

The.Red.Door. i LUV it! :)

 
At 2:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with Jasmine here-- that red door really rocked! Audra is just a really awesome bride! Keep on truckin!

 
At 3:13 AM, Blogger Joshua Smith-Cinematographer said...

WOW BEAUTIFUL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter