Monday, May 29, 2006

CJ AND ANGALA

Saturday was an amazing day! I made my way down to Hot Springs and picked up Justin Turner on the way. Sarah usually second-shoots for me, but she is in Europe for a few weeks. I was really excited to have Justin come along. He is such a nice guy, and I've been looking forward to shooting with him. He just graduated from UCA and is going to be a teacher but has been doing photography on his own for a little while now and is really doing great! We met up with Angala and then Justin took my car so that he could be with the guys before the wedding.

The ceremony took place on the terrace overlooking the lake at J's Italian Villa. We couldn't have asked for a better day....well, except maybe that the temperature would drop about 10 degrees! haha! It was gorgeous though - despite the warmth! Below are a few favorites from the day!

One thing I like about Angala is the fact that she has GREAT style! I absolutely love her gown and her shoes.....and I got a few detailed shots.....


Getting the gown on.....


One of my favorites from the ceremony. I just love how the breeze caught her veil!

We took a few minutes after the ceremony to get a few good shots of just Angala and CJ. We had such a blast going around the downtown area! They received tons of attention from everyone driving by! haha!

They are so super fun!


The first dance.....

I just love the moment between Angala and her mother. Angala had requested for "their song" to be played, and they both got so excited when it was played. I could easily tell by watching them throughout the day that they have an incredible friendship and bond.

The retrieval of the garter was so much fun with this group!!

This little man was so proud of himself for catching the garter......until someone told him what that meant.....and where that garter had been!! haha!! He got so embarrassed! It was so cute!


CJ and Angala - congratulations!!!! I hope you guys have an amazing time relaxing in Jamaica!!!

~ Crystal

1 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Holritz Photography said...

I just said Ohhh Crystal out loud when I saw the getting the dress on picture. IT is amazing!

And I am completely alone, so no one heard me talking to you :)

amber

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter