Saturday, June 10, 2006

SWEET TOYS!

A man in my hometown in South Arkansas collects what I like to call "sweet toys"!! haha! My mom actually works with Doug, and he has been interested in having his custom designed and master crafted Fender guitar photographed for a while now. This is a guitar that he waited patiently for years to get. It is the only one like it in the world. The entire body was carved by hand, and the inlay was meticulously put together piece by piece. It's really a very cool thing to see! And Doug is so proud of it!

Here are a few detailed shots I took of his unique guitar.





It even has "Master Crafted for Doug Ramsey" carved on it!


Doug also has a Harley Davidson that he is really proud of! So we got a few shots of it too!



This is Doug and his daughter Shelby decked out in their riding gear. :)


This was definitely something different from what I am used to, but I had a blast doing it! Thank you, Doug!

~ Crystal

2 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger Liana said...

ohhh... LUV the richness of the first one especially:) What fun!

Miss ya girl!!

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Cynthia in NW Arkansas said...

Hey Crystal!
Great shots of the guitar and cycle...cool.
Check my blog for our Florida vacation photos!!
Later,
Aunt Cyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter