Friday, June 09, 2006

LAURA'S BRIDALS

I met up with Laura and her mother in Hot Springs to shoot her bridals. We had such a fun time wandering around together! She is such a lovely bride, and she can sure work the camera!! (Even in the extreme heat!) :) She actually used to do a little modeling......it showed!

I'm getting ready to shoot John and Lisa's wedding this weekend, but I had to take a minute to post some of these! Here are a few of my favorites:












Laura, I hope you love these! You're gorgeous, girl!! I can't wait for the wedding!!

~ Crystal

4 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Blogger Holritz Photography said...

She's gorgeous! Wow... good stuff crystal!!

I miss you tons

amber

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Crystal!! Awesome pics!!! Wow!
Congratulations on winning on WPJA!!!
You rock!!!!!!

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Gorgeous...just beautiful, Crystal!

 
At 3:40 AM, Blogger Joshua Smith-Cinematographer said...

Those look awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter