Wednesday, May 24, 2006

ALEX AND JOELLE

OH MY! I met up with Alex and Joelle in downtown Little Rock today to shoot their engagements! What a FUN couple!!!! They were up for any and EVERYthing!! We were ALL OVER downtown shooting this evening, and we ran into a lot of good luck being able to shoot in areas that were closed off for whatever reasons. All of the guards/staff were very nice and let us get in to each place for a few minutes. Well, until I asked Joelle to roll her pants legs up and get in one of the fountains. There was a security guard who didn't really like that very much! Whoops! But we did get a couple of cute pictures out of it! :)





You can see the guard in the background eyeballing us. I didn't even see him until he yelled at us! We obeyed and quickly left. Hated to make him mad, but we really did have a blast for a minute! :)




Alex was a bit of a ham! I absolutely loved it! We were just playing around waiting on the sun to go down, and I ended up LOVING this shot!!!




I believe this is a posting record for me in posting images after a shoot. I just couldn't sleep tonight, and I am so in love with some of these images and couldn't wait to share them! :) I can't wait for the wedding!

~ Crystal

4 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Good stuff!

Your engagement images are SO good.

amber

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Amber and I are on the same page...you go girl!

 
At 3:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm on the same page as Amber and Jasmine. Good stuff! Keep on truckin and rockin.

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

WOW! Girl you're amazing!!!!!!!!
I loved all of the shots!!!
Incredible!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter