Friday, June 30, 2006



I arrived in Denver, Colorado today at around 4:30 - after an exhausting flight. There's nothing like an overbooked flight that is delayed! To top that all off, there were lots of little kiddos and even a screaming baby to add to the mix! Don't get me wrong, while I love kiddos and babies.....I don't really enjoy them on a cramped flight to Denver! haha!

It is BEAUTIFUL up here though! I am here for the next week to shoot three weddings with Jenna Walker! She is an amazingly talented photographer up here. And she and her husband Matt are soooo awesome! They are the best hosts ever! :) Jenna and I will be shooting an Indian wedding on Sunday, and we shot a little of the bride getting her henna tattoos today. It was absolutely fascinating! (I will hopefully post a few pictures from it tomorrow!) After that, we headed to a local hangout to meet up with a wonderful group of photographers. We spent hours just hanging out and talking photography. It was so great. What a fun and talented group!!! I felt like I learned so much by just being in their presence.

Now, it is late, and I am about to get rested for a loooong but exciting and fun week!! Check back for updates throughout the week! :)

~ Crystal


OH, and it's pretty obvious, but for the record I DID NOT take the above picture! hahaa!!! Credit for it belongs to the people behind www.denver.org!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter