Sunday, June 18, 2006

John and Lisa

This post is going up later than I normally post pictures after a wedding. I have had twice the number of images to go through with John and Lisa's wedding! Not only did I shoot with two cameras, but I had two other shooters who came along with me. Lindsey was my second shooter for the first time ever, and Ron Rader came along to experience his first wedding behind the camera. He is working right now on being able to get enough experience to take the leap and do photography full-time! I thought he did an awesome job at this wedding! He is definitely on the right track!

John and Lisa's wedding took place in Searcy. It was so laid back and so much fun - despite how extremely hot it was outside! Lisa was so incredibly calm. She and her bridesmaids even played Skip Bo before the ceremony began! haha! It was so cute!

I will be getting a slideshow up shortly, so check back soon! For now, here are a couple of my favorites from the shots I got from the day!







~ Crystal

2 Comments:

At 1:58 AM, Blogger Jasmine said...

The third picture is my fav...very moody, edgy, yet elegant. Beautiful! p.s. Have fun combing through all those pictures ;)

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Holritz Photography said...

The B&W bride alone is an awesome shot...

I love the shoes too!

amber

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter