Monday, June 05, 2006

AARON AND TIFFANY

I spent this past weekend down in my hometown of Magnolia in South Arkansas. It was a busy "weekend off" for me! :) First I met with Melissa - I'm shooting her wedding in September. Saturday morning one of my good old buddies from school married one of my sister's good friends in a beautiful backyard ceremony. It felt really odd to sit and watch a wedding ceremony without taking any pictures! After the ceremony, my best friend from high school and I went over to her house and caught each other up on our lives. It was fun to sit and laugh about old times! I left her place and headed over to photograph an awesome guitar and a Harley for one of my mom's friends. And then I finally headed down to Shongaloo, Louisiana to shoot Aaron and Tiffany's engagements.

There's a very interesting story behind Tiffany and Aaron booking me for their wedding. I booked another wedding on their original date, and they decided to change their wedding date so that I could photograph their wedding. And the new date is even going to work out better for them for other reasons too, so it all worked out for the best! And I get to shoot this fabulous couple in October!! I am so excited that it all worked out! They are really just a super fun, laid back couple! And I know their wedding will be awesome!

Here are a few of my favorites from their engagement session:











Tiffany and Aaron, I had a blast with you two! I hope you enjoy these! Tiffany - I hope you're enjoying that new car! And I can't wait for your bridals!


~ Crystal

1 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Did I already tell you that I think engagement sessions by crystal are incredible?!?!?!?!

Good stuff.

Shoe shot rocks.

Wow.

amber

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter