Tuesday, July 18, 2006

MIKE & AUDRA

Sarah is back from Europe and came along with me to Little Rock this past weekend to photograph Mike and Audra's wedding! The day held a few challenges, but it was wonderful overall. We arrived at the church 20-30 minutes before Audra got there to find that the air was not working in the bridal parlor. It was a hot and humid day, and the room felt like a sauna! Once Audra and the bridesmaids arrived, Heather, the church coordinator, led us to a Sunday school room. And what a fun room! Every wall was painted in murals to make it look like a bright, fun jungle! But, alas, it was a HOT room as well. Audra toughed it out though.....she's such a trooper! I also had some struggles......I got sick with a bad infection the night before the wedding, so I shot the wedding ill. I knew it would happen one day. I'm glad to know now that I can pull through shooting a wedding - feeling my worst - and actually have images that I love afterwards! :) What a relief! My husband actually took me to the emergency room as soon as I got home Saturday night where they gave me a lovely shot in my rear and sent me home with lots of great meds. I'm feeling much better now!!!!! :)

Here are some favorites from the day. I have been wanting to border my images and incorporate my new logo somehow, so I am trying that out now. :)

Have you ever seen a wedding gown hanging in a jungle?! haha! I thought it made for a great photo! :)


I loved Audra's shoes!


Fun times in the jungle room! :)


Audra and Mike chose to see each other before the ceremony in order to calm their nerves and get some amazing shots! I definitely respect wishes to wait until the ceremony for the bride and groom to see each other, but I have to say that I love it when my couples want to see each other beforehand! The day always goes so much more smoothly!






Here comes the bride!!!! Audra just glowed walking down the aisle!


The Guys:


The Girls:


The Wedding Party:


The first dance:


A few details:



An amazing cake shot that my lovely assistant Sarah got! She rocks!


Woooooo......PIG SOOIE!! This Arkansas Razorback football topped Mike's tiramisu grooms cake. Yeah, he's a bit of a Hog fan!!! :)


The remainder of this post is dedicated to "Tearin' Up The Dancefloor"!!!!!!! These girls could shake it!








Wow, I had a lot of favorites! It was such a great wedding!!

Congratulations Audra and Mike!! Enjoy Jamaica! I know you guys are having a wonderful time. You know I wish you the very best!

~ Crystal

6 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger laurenclark said...

So I do have to say that you are pretty darn good yourself. I CAN'T wait for NYC!

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Crystal your amazing!! I loved alll the pictures!!!! Wow! :)

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger katandkarl said...

i am so sorry to hear that you had to go to the hospital!!!!!! ohmygosh.

and omygosh these pictures ARE AMAZING... wasn't she gorgeous?

=)

-kat

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Gorgeous...and can I say I love your borders!?! You go girl!

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Shyla said...

Ahhhhh! I am the BIGGEST dork! I didnt even know you had a blog... PLEASE forgive me! I am so excited now!

These pics are WONDERFUL!!! :)

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Wow! Some seriously great stuff! Love that wedding party shot in front of the church!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter