Friday, July 14, 2006

EMILY'S SENIOR PICTURES

Today I went down to the Old Mill with Emily and her mom. We had sooo much fun!! Emily is such a pro and a sweetheart. I really think this girl should model! She just CAN'T take a BAD picture. I love so many of the shots we got, and I was very anxious to go through them and get a few posted!






I just love this one! It's so much fun, and it really shows her personality!!


Emily's best friend Kayla passed away a couple of years ago. Emily and her mother wanted to do something in memory of Kayla. A lady drew this picture soon after Kayla's death, and it touched me so deeply. We did more, but this is one of my favorites. It just means so much. Yes, Kayla is just fine.....she is in such a better place as the drawing shows.


Emily and Katy - thank you so much for today! You were so sweet and patient through the heat and everything! Thank you again for lunch. I really enjoyed the entire time spent with you!! I hope you like your pictures!!!

~ Crystal

2 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Jenna & Matt Walker said...

Cool pics southern sis...we miss you out here in CO...keep cool you S.B.B.A.! This is Matt by the way...the true backbone behind JWP!!

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger becca said...

Wow! Emily goes to the church Dustin and I are members of in Morrilton. Those pictures are so great! She is naturally so beautiful, inside and out. You really captured that!
I saw your mom this weekend. She brought Maggie the cutest little outfit. I just love you guys. I can't wait to get together sometime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter