Monday, July 03, 2006

JEN & JAY

The past couple of days have been super busy and crazy up here in Denver. But I am having a blast with Jenna! It's been so great! We just got in from the Indian wedding. Pictures are coming soon!

I went through a few of my favorites from the wedding yesterday. It was so beautiful, and these few shots do not do it justice. A slideshow will come within the next week. We are heading to Copper Mountain for the wedding tomorrow! I am really looking forward to it!!!

Just a few favorites:









~ Crystal

3 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

You keep on getting better and better!! I'm shooting an Indian wedding in Atlanta, so email me with any tips when you get the chance...I can't wait to see your pictures!!!
xoxo

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Jenna & Matt Walker said...

WE MISS YOU CRYSTAL!!!!! you are seriously a rockstar and just the most genuine and amazing person. I'm so glad you are in our life now!!!

Rock on girl! Now - let's see more photos from the weekend!

Jenna

 
At 12:46 AM, Blogger Liana said...

OMGoodness... this bride looks like one of my best friends in that pic of her!! LUV the cake. great details girl!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter