Wednesday, January 03, 2007

MICHELLE & CASEY

I had the honor of shooting Michelle and Casey's small ceremony for family and close friends a few weeks ago. The couple traveled to St. Lucia the week before and were married down there. They chose to also have an intimate ceremony and reception upon their arrival back home. It was a wonderful day. Close family members traveled into town from locations all over the U.S. to participate.

I met up with Michelle and Casey at the church before the ceremony to get a few pictures before the sun set. Here are a couple of my favorites...




Getting ready for the ceremony....she was cracking up. I love this shot!


I loved Michelle's yellow callas!


A few favorites from the ceremony....





A good friend of Michelle's hosted a wonderful reception for the couple in her home following the ceremony. Michelle and Casey had an album from their ceremony in St. Lucia available for everyone to enjoy. It was such a great time!



Michelle and Casey - Thank you for asking me to be a part of this special day! You are such a fun-loving, sweet couple, and I wish you the very best!!!

~ Crystal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter