Friday, October 27, 2006

LEAVING ON A JET PLANE......



I am just a few hours away from catching my flight to NYC! I will be meeting Liana Lehman and Jessica Claire up there and assisting them next week during their XTREME! Seminar. These two girls are so fabulously talented and so incredibly sweet. I love 'em to death and can't wait to see them!! I am also super excited to meet all of the great people who will be coming up to attend the seminar.

This next week is sure to be a crazy one, but it will be sooo great! I will be doing my best throughout the week to update the blog and also check my emails. If you try to get in touch with me, please do not be surprised if it takes a little while for me to get back with you. :)


~ Crystal

1 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger Bold Imagery by Jason Connel said...

Hey girl!

It was awesome meeting you at OSPS! Now you know my blog. Congrats on the baby and congrats on the anniversary!

Have fun!

Jason

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter