Thursday, December 14, 2006

IT HAPPENED OVERNIGHT!!!

One day I didn't have a belly at all......then I wake up with a baby bulge! Yep, it's official! I'm finally showing, and I couldn't be more excited about it. I mean, its about time to have something to show for all of the "morning"sickness I have been dealing with. I prefer to call it "24-hour" sickness. :) That all is getting much better these days. I actually have my appetite back now! Yaaay!

Jeremy and I were so excited about my new belly that we had to take a few pictures. He took these the other night after we got in from dinner. If I look tired it's because I WAS! And I AM! haha! This baby is stealing all of my energy! :)



The firm Jeremy works for had their Christmas party the following night, and this was taken just before we left for the party. My belly was pooching this much before I even got a chance to eat!! :) hehehe!!


We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I can't wait to hear the heartbeat again!!!

~ Crystal

7 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger hillarymcarter said...

You are so precious! You will no doubt be the cutest preggie girl ever! BIG CONGRATS!!!!

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Shyla said...

you are soooooo adorable!!!!
Do you find out the sex today ?! ;)

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

You are so stinkin cute!!!!!!!!
So glad you are doing a little better!!! :)

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

How cute are you????

Miss you girl!

jn

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Liana said...

You are SOOOOO cute!! Can't wait to hear from ya ;) Muaaah!!

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

I thought you couldn't get any cuter, but I was WRONG!! You look amazing!!

 
At 2:07 AM, Blogger amynave said...

I agree with everyone else. You're beyond cute:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter