Wednesday, December 20, 2006

SNOWED IN!!!

Hello, everyone! I am writing in from Breckenridge, Colorado where Jeremy and I are vacationing with Matt and Jenna Walker of Jenna Walker Photography. What was originally supposed to be a die-hard ski week for the four of us quickly changed once we found out about the baby to a ski week for the boys and a relaxing and pampering week for the girls. We have had such a blast!! A major snow storm has moved into the area, and we are basically snowed in here in Breckenridge....which isn't so bad! :) Jenna and I enjoyed an afternoon of shopping and fun while our hubbies tore up the fresh powder on the mountain with Jenna's sister Katie. It's been awesome! We're expecting a lot more snow before the storm is over with. We're just hoping we get to make it back to Denver and catch our flight out so that we can spend Christmas with our families. It looks like we shouldn't have any problems once Friday rolls around....but you never know.



Hope you all are enjoying your week! Merry Christmas, everyone!!! I'll update again soon!

~ Crystal

1 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger 6 of Four Creations said...

Hey Crystal! I used to live in Breckenridge a few years ago. I loved it. I hope you have a good time. Stay safe and off the roads. It's dangerous out there. I wish I had my snowboard and that I was there too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter