Wednesday, November 22, 2006

ZAC & ROXANA

I am typing this very quickly before I head out of town to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family. I have been dying to get some of Zac and Roxana's pictures up ever since thier wedding. They are such a sweet, sweet couple! They were married in Memphis, TN on October 21st. Roxana had me and Sarah travel over to Memphis and stay the night before the wedding so that we could capture the communion that the two families shared. It truly was a special time! Roxana is a detail-oriented person, so there were so many wonderful details and great thoughtfulness that went into the entire wedding day. Because I am in a rush, I will let these pictures speak for themselves.

Everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!






















God bless!

~ Crystal

2 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger jason groupp said...

I hope you are feeling better and were able to enjoy your Thanksgiving. I LOVE that shot under the Madison hotel!

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Crystal,
In two words 'simple goodness'. I love all the images. Your work reminds me of my work. We do not try to do too much, just deliver beautiful , clean images.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter