Tuesday, November 21, 2006

ALMOST 100%....


Hey, guys! Wow...has it really been 3 1/2 weeks since my last post?! Time flew while I was traveling and working in New York, Chattanooga, and Atlanta, but once I got home time almost stopped. I have been so super sick ever since I got back from Atlanta. My symptoms have been very flu-like, and I have pretty much been bed-ridden. I am recovering and taking antibiotics now....and I barely have a voice. So don't be surprised if you happen to talk to me over the phone in the next few days and I sound a little man-like. :)

On top of fighting off this flu-like nastiness at 13 weeks pregnant, I have also been fighting with my email. I have been having some seriously crazy issues, and I hope to get it all worked out in the next couple of days. For a while I couldn't even get into my inbox. Then I could get into it, but I couldn't read any of my emails. Now I can read the emails, but it seems that nothing I reply to is actually going through. So if you have emailed me recently and heard nothing back from me, please be patient. I am going to be going through my sent messages and resending them all from a different account until my work email is back to acting normal again.

I have lots of updates with lots of pictures that I will be posting in the next two days before I head down South to spend Thanksgiving with my family. So be checking back soon!!! :)

~ Crystal

4 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

I miss you, Crys! Glad to see you blogging again...if you get the chance, gimme a call because I want to catch up with you!!!

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Cynthia in NW Arkansas said...

Been missing your posts! Have a Happy Thanksgiving. Tessia and I will be "down south" too...we are leaving for Mom's on Thurs morning.
~~Just think, next Thanksgiving you will have another lil' mouth to feed during the feast!~~ :o)

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Jenna & Matt Walker said...

oh...sounds horrible! i'm so glad you are feeling better! Happy Thanksgiving! We know that we are thankful to have you in our lives!

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Liana said...

Awwww.

You poor thing! I hope you don't have the same nasty sickness I've had since that Saturday I saw you last :( :( I'll be prayin for you to be 100% (and your email too) and can't wait to catch up soon.

Miss u!

xoxo,
L

PS. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! Hugs to all of you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter