Tuesday, December 05, 2006

ERIN AND SHEP

I had the fantastic opportunity to shoot Erin and Shep's wedding in Alanta a couple of weeks ago. Erin, Shep, and all of their family and friends were all so kind and wonderful. Joshua Smith was kind enough to come along and shoot with me, and we had a great time. They had a very sweet ceremony and then everyone headed to Brio for the reception. Below are a few of my favorite images from the day.

The dress...



The ceremony...


Communion...


The kiss...





There were a couple of big games playing that drew quite a crowd. I even got to see a bit of the Arkansas game! :)


A special moment after a toast...


A few of the cute kiddos...



The first dance...


Joshua Smith captured these sweet moments...







Erin and Shep, it was so great meeting the two of you. I thank you for asking me to be a part of your wedding day, and I hope you have a long and happy marriage!

~ Crystal

1 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger 6 of Four Creations said...

I loved the dress and centerpiece pic. Very nice. I love the colors.

Katie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter