Thursday, December 28, 2006

CHRISTMAS FUN WITH FAMILY!

So, we made it back from Denver in time for Christmas with family! The airport was craziness...and we didn't have our baggage when we got back. But it was delivered to our door the following day, which was pretty impressive! :) We had family come over to our house the first night, and then we headed out to spend time with extended family. It was so wonderful. This is my favorite time of the year!!

Jeremy and I got a new iMac for the office, and it has a fun built-in camera and is installed with "photobooth"! I had my first Mac Photobooth experience in New York with Becker, Liana, Jessica Claire and others, and it was such a total blast! I couldn't wait to get Jeremy and our family and friends in front of the camera!!! :) What better time than Christmas?! :)

How good-lookin' is my dad?!


My beautiful mother, Cindy....




Those two people are where I got my wonderful good looks....


.....so did my hot sister Lydia.... LOL!




My handsome husband took such a fantastic series of shots that I had trouble choosing my favorites! Hilarious!!!


Who else thinks he looks like the kid from "Malcom in the Middle" here?! haha!





My hilarious uncle Lorne....


My wonderful Meemee! She's so much fun!


My brother-in-law who cannot pick on me enough, Brad... and, yes, this handsome hunk of a man is currently single, girls! ;)



I have no words for this one!! I laugh so hard I cry when I see it! LOL!


My wonderful mother-in-law, Sherri.



My favorite father-in-law and the best baseball coach Arkansas Tech has ever had, Billy Goss.




Finally, the Goss Family portrait....Jeremy, Sherri, Brad, myself, and Billy.


And Jeremy and I had to do a fun little series together....




I hope you all find this as amusing as I did! And I hope my beloved family members don't hate me for posting these! :) haha! Stay tuned for a HUGE update with lots of wedding pictures! I have three different ones to post!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone!

~ Crystal

3 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger Joshua Smith-Cinematographer said...

OH MY!
O LORD!

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger amynave said...

ha ha, I love those:)

Miss you!!!!!

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

LOL!!! I have tears coming dwn my face!! I love 'em all!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter