Friday, January 12, 2007

Baby Goss Update

I know....I know..... This update is looong overdue, and I apologize. I have been just a little busy lately taking care of my fabulous clients and also trying to take a little care of myself. :) Here is the scoop.....

We had an ultrasound just before we left for Denver before Christmas, and we had high hopes of finding out the gender of the baby. Jeremy and I would have loved to surprised our parents with the gender at Christmas. But, alas, our little peanut was breech and very shy. While we couldn't see anything below our baby's belly, we did get all of the important measurements needed, and little peanut is measuring ahead of schedule. Hmmmmm.....

Here are a couple of pictures we got to bring home. I love the baby's big "buddha" belly! :) hehe!




More scoop..... the baby has been kicking and moving around like crazy lately! Sometimes I could almost swear there are more than one in there! haha! Jeremy even got to feel a few kicks the other night. It was so exciting! My belly has also doubled in size since I last posted a picture of myself. I am going to try to post a new picture tomorrow to share with you guys!

And speaking of tomorrow......Jeremy and I have a 4D ultrasound scheduled tomorrow afternoon! We are so excited! I don't know if I'll be able to get any sleep tonight. We are crossing our fingers in hopes that the baby will cooperate and give us a clear view between those legs! My wonderful friend Jill is just one week behind me in her pregnancy. That's right - our due dates are within a week of each other! She and her husband found out on Tuesday that they are expecting a little boy!! :) So congratulations to them. They have been thinking "boy" the entire pregnancy. Jeremy and I have been thinking "girl" our entire pregnancy. We really do not care what the gender is as long as the baby is healthy, but we have both had dreams that the baby was a girl. Everyone else seems to think Baby Goss is a boy. We will hopefully find out tomorrow if our intuition is right!

Check back tomorrow for the announcement!!!! :) I will more than likely post it sometime tomorrow evening because if I leave the office knowing the baby's gender I will be going on a little shopping spree! ;) I think baby and I both deserve it.

Everyone have a wonderful day!!!

~ Crystal

2 Comments:

At 12:41 AM, Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Seeing your baby totally just made me cry!

I miss you so much!

love!

amber

 
At 4:18 AM, Blogger amynave said...

Hey beautiful Crystal:) I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl:)

I love ya girly and keep taking care of yourself:)

Amy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter