Saturday, January 06, 2007

TIFFANY & AARON - NEWLYWEDS

You may remember images from Tiffany and Aaron's fabulous fall-themed wedding from back in October. You may also remember that their groomsmen played a pretty crude little prank as they were leaving their reception and dumped flour, birdseed all over them and sprayed them down with shaving cream..... Due to this nice surprise, we did not get to shoot the pictures of the two of them alone as we had planned. Sarah and I met up with them while we were already down South preparing to shoot Erin and Nathan's wedding. I really thought they deserved to have some great pictures of just the two of them to add to their wedding album. I think we got some great ones!






Sarah and I are heading to Northwest Arkansas for a wedding this weekend. It is sure to be a great one!! Everyone have a great weekend!!

~ Crystal

6 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Blogger 6 of Four Creations said...

I love the 1st and 3rd picture. They are great. That is sad about what happened at their wedding! Great job! :)

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Carole Foret said...

Awesome images, Crystal. That story makes me say Aww, poor couple, BUT they ended up with great images either way. I didn't see the "messy" ones, but I'm sure they were great too. Funny story.

Hope you're feeling well these days! happy new year!
Carole Foret

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger || davidjay || said...

I love that top picture! :D

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

That's right, girl...when the groomsmen give you lemons, you make lemonade! :)
Love that first picture!!

p.s. How's Peanut? Give us an update~ :)

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Chris+Lynn said...

Love the POP of that first image! And the B&Ws look fab!

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Davina said...

ohmigosh! I love love that first one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter