Saturday, January 06, 2007

SARAH'S PERSPECTIVE

I promised to post more images from Nathan and Erin's wedding from Sarah's perspective, and here they are! I am so proud of Sarah and the amazing work she always does at each wedding. It is wonderful shooting with her. She and I work seamlessly together, and that is why I am so very proud to officially announce that Sarah will be booking her own weddings from this summer on as an associate photographer for Crystal Goss Photography!!! :) More information will be posted on the website soon along with a new gallery to display Sarah's awesome work!

Just a FEW of my favorite moments that Sarah captured throughout Erin and Nathan's day....





I love Nathan's grin!



Oh so cute!


I absolutely love the expressions in this shot!!


Sarah got some great shots of the ceremony from upstairs while I stayed down on the floor.



Sarah's creative view of the cake....


A few fun shots from the reception....



1 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what settings do you put your camera at to get such great reception pics in the low light???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter