Friday, January 05, 2007

ERIN & NATHAN

Sarah and I drove down to Magnolia a few weeks ago to shoot Erin and Nathan's wedding. This was a very special wedding for me. Erin and I graduated from high school together almost 7 years ago. She and I danced together, cheered together, and were involved in many of the same clubs and organizations, and it was a pleasure for me to shoot her wedding! Not only did I enjoy getting to shoot her wedding, but I also had a great time seeing so many other classmates that were there. It was a bit like an early reunion. Such a blast!! And a beautiful wedding!

The day began at a local salon. All of the girls spent the entire afternoon hanging out and getting a little pampered. Everyone got their hair, nails, and makeup done. It was definitely girl-time....topped off with a GREAT mixed CD and yummy chocolate brownies!



Everyone got a great laugh watching these two bridesmaids trying to open the bottle of champagne! So funny!






The ring....


I love this candid shot of Nathan getting ready. There is no telling what he was laughing at! He and his boys were a riot! :)


Erin getting her gown on....


Erin and Nathan chose to see each other before the ceremony and take all of their posed pictures beforehand. I love it when couples chose to do it this way. The day always goes so much smoother, the couple is relaxed during the ceremony, and they get to enjoy their entire reception. AND, I get great images like these....






The fun wedding party....


Erin's father giving her away....


The Kiss...


The fantastic cake! The details were amazing!


The first dance....



Erin's dance with her father....


How low can you go?! Everyone had such an awesome time at the reception. The band was simply amazing!


Here is the very talented Sarah in action. She seriously is a rockstar, and I loved soooo many of the images she got from this wedding. I loved them so much, in fact, that sometime tomorrow I will be posting a very special post of just her images! :) And a little exciting news.....so check back soon!


~ Crystal

1 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger Davina said...

I love the leading lines on that getting ready shot with the black and white floor. Really awesome that you saw that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter