Monday, October 23, 2006

Tiffany and Aaron

Sarah and I drove down to Louisiana last weekend to shoot Aaron and Tiffany's wedding. It was such a beautiful fall-themed wedding!! All of the colors and personal touches were so GREAT! I have absolutely fallen in love with Tiffany, Aaron, and their family and friends over the past few months!! They are all such kind, wonderful, caring, and encouraging people. I spent some time going through and choosing some of my favorites to post on the blog, and I have A LOT of favorites!! :) This is going to be a HUGE post! haha! So enjoy!

Aren't these girls so cute!? They were such a fun group!!


And check out those personalized pants.....so adorable!


Sarah took this fantastic shot of the gown!


The shoes.... (Tiffany's mom wore shoes just like these!)


The rings....


Getting the gown on...


Sarah took this wonderful detailed shot while Tiffany was getting ready. I love Tiffany's expression.


Tiffany's jaw dropped when she saw her bouquet for the first time! I think she stood like this - speechless - for a good minute or two!! haha!


The FABulous bouquet! The material wrapped around it was passed down from her mother's wedding. How special!


Tiffany and her girls! They are just sooo much fun!


Aaron and his groomsmen.


A really sweet moment between Tiffany and her parents just before the ceremony.


The ceremony....



I love this shot Sarah got from the back of the church.



These pumpkins welcomed all of the guests into the reception and were carved to spell the new couple's family name! :) I love the difference from day to night.



The stunning cake!!! Wow! I LOVED it!!!


Sarah took this picture during the cake cutting. Both the bride and groom were very nice as they fed each other, but I don't think they exactly trusted each other either! LOL! Things actually stayed clean for a moment. :)


Then Tiffany used the kiss as a distraction to smash a little icing on Aaron's cheek!


Check out the look of satisfaction on Tiffany's face. I think she was proud to have made a little mess on Aaron's face! haha!


Tiffany and Aaron rented an antique photo booth for their guests to enjoy during the reception. It was a HUGE hit! Everyone had soooo much fun with it!!!


Everyone took time to put their pictures in a big album and write some really great messages for Tiffany and Aaron to look through later. I LOVED this idea!!! I think every bride and groom should rent a photo booth for their reception! haha!


Even the bride and groom took some time to enjoy it!! Sarah took this great shot.


Tiffany's mother coaches the cheerleading squad, and Tiffany used to be a cheerleader at the school. All of the cheerleaders served food at the reception and wore cute aprons with their names on them!


The bouquet toss



Everyone had birdseed and sparklers for the leave. It started out just like any other leave........


.......then things got a little CRAZY! These images are self-explanatory! hahaha!!




I love this picture Sarah took. You can easily see how covered Tiffany was in flour!! And I love the little spot of it on her nose. So cute!


This wedding was soooo great! Tiffany and Aaron - Sarah and I wish you two the very best as you begin your new life together. You two are so laid back and so much fun. I know you will have a blast together as husband and wife!!!

~ Crystal

2 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Holritz Photography said...

I LOVE the shot of the bride with her parents before the ceremony!! Incredible emotion!!!

- Nathan

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger mark eric said...

Great job Crystal! Love the emotion you captured. Let us know when you come to Louisiana again...we'd love to hook up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter