Wednesday, October 25, 2006

THREE YEARS!!!

Today, my husband and I celebrate our three year anniversary! Yep, it was three years ago on a rainy day - much like today - that Jeremy and I were married. This post is for him. I am often asked about my own wedding pictures. Here are a couple of poorly scanned ones.







Jeremy is the most amazing man, and I am so blessed to be able to spend the rest of my life with him. He is my rock, my encourager, my accountability partner, my lover, and my very best friend. The past three years have been incredible. When we started the photography business one year ago, he continued to work his very demanding job and began "managing" me and all of the new financial situations starting a new business brings along. I can get a little crazy at times, and he keeps me grounded. I love him dearly, and I cannot wait to have his baby!



I am so excited to see what the next year has in store for us, honey! I love you soooo much! Now hurry and get home!!!! :) I can't wait to see you tonight!

9 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

OH!!! Crystal!!! You are so adorable!!!! Congratulations to you and Jeremy!!! That is so so awesome!!!

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Congratulations Crystal!! Many more years of hugs and kisses for both of you!!

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger || davidjay || said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger abcdef said...

Congratraulations, Crystal! Those are beautiful images. You both look so happy. Here's to many many more years!

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Christy said...

Happy Anniversary!! I admire people with happy marriages!!

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger Shyla said...

Yay!!! Happy Anny Day to you!!!... Since I love half of you two so much I am sure I'd love the other half too (when I get to meet him) ;)

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Liana said...

ahhhh... u sneaker... why didn't you spill on the phone earlier silly girl!? Oh well I can't wait to give you a big hug when we get off the plane tomorrow! Lots and LOTS of luv to the cutest couple in the WORLD!!!

 
At 5:09 AM, Blogger amynave said...

Oh soooo cute:) He sounds just as amazing as you are. See you at OSP South:)

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Jenna & Matt Walker said...

congrats you two!!! matt and i are sitting in LAX right now after flying back home from oz...can't wait to catch up on ALL of the exciting things that you've been up too!
much love!
jenna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter