Friday, October 13, 2006

MY COFFEE BEAN! :)

I mentioned a couple of posts back that Jeremy and I had our first ultrasound on Monday. It was sooo exciting to see the baby's heartbeat blinking on the screen! Everything looks great at this point, and here are a couple of pictures we got. This isn't the best....but they are scanned, and I am just a little to tired to actually crop it down. ;)



We are sooo super excited!! I will be starting a seperate baby blog soon to document my pregnancy, birth, and the baby's first few years! I will post a link when I get it up and running. :)

Sarah (my assistant) and I are heading down to Louisiana this weekend for Tiffany and Aaron's wedding. I probably will not be available to reply to emails or take phone calls until Monday. Everyone have a wonderful weekend!

~ Crystal

6 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger abcdef said...

Thanks, Crystal for your kind words on my blog. I love the sonogram pics. You will have so much in the next 9 months. I can't wait to see your baby blog!

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Awww, my lil peanut looks adorable!!
xoxo,
j*

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger //ed pingol said...

congrats!

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Jenna & Matt Walker said...

oh...so amazing! missing you guys tonight - so excited for you both! Wow. amazing.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Holritz Photography said...

WooHOO!!!! So excited for you!!!!!

- Nathan

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Sofia Negron Photography said...

yay!!! Congratulations! So excited to hear the good news. hope to see you in NY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter