Thursday, October 19, 2006

JOSH & NICOLE

I apologize. I am running a little slow these days on a lot of things - especially my blog posting. So far, my body hasn't exactly agreed with pregnancy. :) I hope to be back to my normal self sooner than later! I want to thank all of my family, friends, and clients for being so patient and encouraging over the past few weeks!! You are all the BEST!

Sarah and I drove down to Hot Springs on October 7th to shoot Nicole and Josh's wedding at the Anthony Chapel in Garvan Woodland Gardens! I don't think I could ever tire of shooting weddings there. It is just a beautiful location!! I have loved every wedding there!! Nicole and Josh are such a sweet, fun couple. Their friends and family were just as wonderful as they are!! Here are a few of my favorites from the day:

Nicole touching up her makeup.
(There is actually a very funny story that goes along with this picture. I was standing on a stool over Nicole to grab this shot. I shifted my weight forward and the stool tilted one way. I pulled my weight back, and it tilted the other way. Knowing I was about come tumbling down, I immediately thought about protecting my little "peanut!" So I whipped my body around and ended up flat on my back on the stone floor! I think everyone was a little stunned. It hurt a little, and my back was sore for a few days. What was important was: 1) I didn't fall on top of the bride! 2) I managed to save both my belly AND my camera! Wooo! Close one! No more climbing on unstable stools for me! haha! )


Nicole really personalized her stunning gown by having a monogram of their initials and the date sewn into the back of it. Such a nice touch!!


The simply elegant bouquet...


The gorgeous ring.


I am such a sucker for Tiffany gift boxes! I know something fabulous was inside!!!


The cake....it was very yummy! Strawberry filling is sooo good! ;)


The girls...


The beautiful Rolex watch Nicole gave Josh. He was sooo proud of it! What a great wedding gift!


Sarah captured Nicole taking a slow, deep breath just before the ceremony began...



Josh watching his beautiful bride walking towards him....


The ceremony...



Just look at that smile!!! I love it!



One last image....


It was such a great day! Nicole and Josh - I hope you two had a BLAST on your honeymoon! You are such a wonderful couple, and I wish you both the very best in your marriage!!!

~ Crystal

5 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger 6 of Four Creations said...

I had a shaky stool this weekend as well - above the bride. They really should make a great sturdy one for all of us photographers! However, I wasn't worrying about a peanut...just the bride and my camera. :)

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Chris+Lynn said...

Wow! Your images really tell the story of their day! I just love the details of the bag & her monogram. And you cuaght so many true moments. Beautiful.

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Shyla said...

Honey... you should have learned from Amber not to stand on stools!!! Oh girl, Im glad you and your peanut are ok :)

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Crystal...I totally know what it feels like to always have to stand on nearby chairs or stools! :) I'm glad to hear Peanut's okay! Beautiful pictures...like always!
xoxo

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Crystal, glad you and peanut are ok! Please be careful! Your wedding shots are great! You do such good work! Looking forward to meeting you in Chattanooga!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter