Wednesday, October 11, 2006

NICOLE'S BRIDALS

Okay, so I know I said I was going to update last night after my shoot.......but I got home, and I was exhausted! I ended up propping my feet up, resting, and enjoying my new back massager. :) I also read a few chapters out of my new pregnancy book. I have so much to learn!

I met up with Nicole last Wednesday to shoot her bridals. The first session she scheduled ended up getting rained out the day of the session........and...so did the second shoot she scheduled. :( I was determined to get her a bridal portrait for her wedding day. We shot these on Wednesday night, and miraculously a beautiful 16x20 arrived at my door by lunch on Friday!! Don't ask me how we managed to pull it off! :)









I will be posting Tabitha and Sean's engagements next, so check back soon! (I have lots of catching up to do!)

~ Crystal

2 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Blogger jack iskandar said...

Hiiiiii, I saw your work of photos. They are great. What camera did you use?

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Great work Crystal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter