Thursday, September 28, 2006

SARAH

Sarah and I met up on Sunday to shoot her senior pictures. She wanted something different, stylish and a little funky. I think we pulled that off! Especially with her great look and style! :) We had such a blast! I've been meaning to post these for a few days now, but I am a little behind on everything with all that has happened over the past couple of days!! Here are some favorites:





Her boyfriend even dropped by to get in a few pictures! What a nice guy!






A note to those of you who have contacted me in the past couple of days - I will be spending the majority of my day on Thursday returning phone calls and replying to emails. I have a TON of things to get caught up on, so if you do not here from me Thursday, please know I will be doing my best to get in touch with you on Friday. And thank you to everyone for all of the great comments and emails on the pregnancy! :) You guys are the best! I am super excited.........and cramping..........and a little hormonal! hahaha! I will hopefully know tomorrow how far along I am. And there will be a special blog started up just to keep up with the pregnancy and the new baby!!!

Have a great day!

~ Crystal

3 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger Davina said...

Wow Crystal!! I totally love that second shot and the one with the cool red wall and her legs all angled! And that one with her against the wall in the dress! I just love it! Way to go! Very nice work!

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Holritz Photography said...

CRYSTAL!!!!!!!!!!!! You are absolutely blowing the photography world out of the water with this stuff!!! Seriosly you keep getting better and better!!! Wow!

- Nathan

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Hi Crystal! I saw you were a friend of Josh Smith's and I've seen you around OSP, so I finally checked out your blog. Just wanted to say, wow, you are incredible! Great senior shots, I know she will LOVE them! Keep up the great work and I look forward to meeting you in Chattanooga!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter