Tuesday, May 16, 2006

RACHAEL'S BRIDALS

I was so excited to meet up with Rachael, her mother, and grandmother last week to shoot her bridals. We had so much fun, and she looked absolutely gorgeous! Her family was so sweet! We thought about using the orange wall that I have used for other portraits, but I passed by the blue wall the other day and have been dying to shoot in front of it ever since! :)











Rachael - I wish you the very best with your upcoming wedding and marriage! You're such a beautiful bride! Hayden's jaw is going to drop when he sees you coming down the aisle!

I hope you like these! The rest will be on Pictage soon!

~ Crystal

2 Comments:

At 1:45 AM, Blogger Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

Your bridal sessions are the BEST and love the blue wall pics :) You have been busy and rockin :) I saw that picture of you below for Toad Suck Daze and it really made me have Crystal withdrawals BIG TIME! When are we going to see you again???? *sniffles*

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger Garrett Nudd Photography Blog said...

That was me above :)

luv
jn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter