Thursday, May 18, 2006

ELIZABETH AND JASON'S WEDDING

I traveled down to Hot Springs on Sunday with Sarah, my second shooter, for Elizabeth and Jason's wedding. Their ceremony took place at the new glass chapel at Garvan Woodland Gardens. What a beautiful place!! And what an awesome couple! Elizabeth and Jason have so much love for each other, and it is so evident when you watch them together. I loved just glancing over at Jason throughout the day to see how he was looking at Elizabeth. It was so sweet! I just love weddings!!! :)

Here are just a few of my favorite images from the day. I hope to have a slideshow posted tomorrow! So check back soon!











~ Crystal

2 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Those last two pictures are amazing...

I am in LOVE with that location.

miss you

amber

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

LOVE the last two pictures!! What an awesome vibe! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter