Thursday, March 08, 2007

SARAH CAUGHT ME!

I was looking through some pictures Sarah took during Jenna's bridals last week, and I ran across these beauties...... :P

If you happened to wonder what I might look like working at 6 1/2 months pregnant - here ya go! I can't believe I'm posting these on here, but they gave me a good laugh.

Here's the round pregnant girl showing the beautiful bride how to pose....


And the round pregnant girl holding up the round reflector trying to find a little light to make the beautiful bride glisten. :)


Hope you had a laugh at my expense today. :) And now I'm scared of the pictures my husband might catch of me shooting in the Dominican! YIPE!

Enjoy your day!

~ Crystal

Labels:

12 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

AHH!! Crystal you look sooo adorable!! I miss you so much!!

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Jasmine said...

OMG!! You look fantastic!! Girl, work your thang! ;)

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger Cynthia in NW Arkansas said...

Very cute!
:)
Cyn

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Sarah Bussey Adams said...

Crystal those are awesome :) You look SO cute!

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Hey Crystal!!
How cute are you! Love the pics a ton! Hope you have a great time getting that tummy tanned! We need to get our schedules together when you get back! Can't wait.

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Sarah RenĂ©e said...

Aw, these pictures are cute :) Way to keep working hard!

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger nicole green said...

how cute is your prego belly!!! <3 awww!

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You are SO beautiful! I love you!

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Joshua Smith-Cinematographer said...

I miss seeing you Crystal!
I was thinking of you the other day!
We need to talk soon! You look beautiful!

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger brad said...

Crystal hadn't seen you in a while! Your lookin' a little thick these days. What's the deal... Are you pregnant! I mean you've always had a little junk in the trunk, but what's up with that gut!

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Tami said...

Crystal you're gorgeous. Your mom gave me your site to look at. Congrats on the baby. He's absoultely beautiful.

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger becca said...

Hi little momma! Great pics! I miss you! I'm spending lots of time in Morrilton this month..I would love to get together. You are looking AMAZING!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter