Wednesday, February 21, 2007

TABITHA'S BRIDALS

I have had a break from weddings since January, and while I enjoy having the weekends available to spend with my husband I am also missing shooting my beautiful brides and their fabulous weddings! So I really enjoyed getting out yesterday to shoot Tabitha's bridals in Little Rock. I don't think we could have asked for a better day! The weather was perfect! The only element we had a bit of trouble with was the WIND......wow! While it was a bit of a struggle, it also provided some fun moments! :) I have been working on so many album designs lately, so editing through some great bridals was a nice change for me!! I always love it when my brides give me permission to quickly post their bridals online. ;) They all have such trustworthy grooms! Below are some favorites from yesterday.







Tabitha, you were GREAT, girl! I can't wait to shoot your wedding in a few weeks!

~ Crystal

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger Cynthia in NW Arkansas said...

I really like the 3rd one!

 
At 12:24 AM, Blogger Tonia Howerton said...

Tabitha, You are so beautiful, I don't know why you are bothering with decorations. No one is going to notice them! Can't believe you are old enough to get married. I am very proud of you!!!

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger Timbies Family said...

Wow, you look awesome!!! I can't wait to see Sean's reaction when he sees you on your big day!
Looking forard to arriving in Arkansas!

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Jasmine said...

The first images looks like it belongs on a postcard!

xoxo...

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger Sarah Bussey Adams said...

Crystal those look great! I also really like the first one. Hope to see you soon

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Jenna & Matt Walker said...

love the first two!!! great talking to you today! i'm out of minutes now for sure!

love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter