Monday, March 05, 2007

JENNA'S BRIDALS

I had an amazing time shooting Jenna's bridals Friday evening. Sarah came and did some shooting and helped me out a lot. The weather was perfect.....until the sun set! Jenna was a trooper in her gown out in the cold, and it paid off. I think we got some great shots! I can't wait for Jenna and Kevin's wedding in two weeks. The Dominican Republic will be MUCH warmer! haha!!

Jenna said Kevin was very trustworthy, and she asked me to post a few favorites....











~ Crystal

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Blogger 6 of Four Creations said...

Beauiful! I loved them...especially some of the first ones. Great job! Have fun at their wedding, I'm sure your work will be great there too!

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Jenna & Matt Walker said...

i love the first and fourth the best! they look beautiful -she'll love them!!!

have a great day today!

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Jasmine said...

The Dominican Republic?! I LOVE it!...you go girl!

Awesome shots!

xoxo...

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Mike Warren said...

Wow, these turned out great! I love them all! Have fun at this warm, destination wedding!!!

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Crystal I live in the south Myrtel Beach SC and bridals are a big thing around here. I love what you done here Beautiful.

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Amazing!!!!!

- Nathan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter