Wednesday, February 07, 2007

ONE OF THOSE NIGHTS....

So, what do you get when you combine pregnancy, insomnia, cravings, a camera, a maltese, and a shih-tzu? You get one really random post at 1:30 AM!

Cravings can be really distracting and wierd. Especially when you don't quite know what you want. I was craving ice cream earlier tonight, so I scooped out a hefty amount of Breyer's into a nice big bowl. But then I realized that I didn't want just ice cream......I wanted a milkshake! Instead of transferring my already scooped ice cream from my bowl into a cup, I just decided to pour milk in with the ice cream! I made chocolate ice cream soup!!! It didn't really look all that appetizing when I finished........but I ate it anyways!


If you're wondering if it hit the spot........YES, it sure did!!! :)

After satisfying my craving, I decided to try to get a nice belly shot to share with you. I set the timer on my camera and tried to get a decent picture, but Reese kept hogging all of the attention! haha! She is one demanding dog! :)



Finally, I got by with a decent shot.... my goodness my belly has grown!


My shih-tzu, Reese....

A quick self-portrait....

Finally, my maltese Gabe in his favorite spot on top of the couch...


I'm going to attempt to go to sleep now. I hope you enjoyed my random blog post. Goodnight!

~ Crystal

9 Comments:

At 6:34 AM, Blogger Mike said...

You just got to love these crazy moments! You are looking so radiant Crystal! I see peanut has grown quite a bit!

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger Cynthia in NW Arkansas said...

Crystal...your preggy belly is so cute!! And I love your little doggies.
My poodle, Jasper, has his own blog...check him out at
www.jasperstales.blogspot.com
Have a good rest of the week,
Cyn

 
At 2:45 AM, Blogger Tim Co. said...

such a fun post, i miss u crystal!!

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Holritz Photography said...

You are so beautiful.

I love you.

amber

 
At 2:24 AM, Blogger Shyla said...

Cutest pregnant lady EVER!!!!

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Jenna & Matt Walker said...

i was laughing as soon as i saw the ice cream. you are starting to look really pregnant! so fun!!!

we miss you and J.

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Liana said...

Ohhhh... you're getting biiiiig! How exciting! I know you are ;) Miss ya hon!!!

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

HEY--- that ice cream reminded me of something! hahaha.

 
At 1:41 AM, Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww. Cuteness! Your belly and your pups!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter