Monday, March 12, 2007

QUICKIE!

I am so excited! I am on my way to Little Rock to have my second 4-D ultrasound. Both mine and Jeremy's parents are coming into town to experience it with us! We will get to see our little boy's features so much better this time around, and we are just thrilled! I can't wait to see how much he has grown! I'll be posting pictures of him later on!

Before I leave I wanted to post a quickie from Lindsey and John's engagements from last week. They were such a fun couple, and I love so many of their pictures. There are more to come on here! But this is all I have time for now. :)

Enjoy!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Alison B. said...

that picture is so hot that i think you burned my screen. awesome.

can't wait to see baby goss in his full glory - 4D has to be the coolest thing i have ever seen.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Jasmine said...

My lil Peanut is growin' up! :) Have fun and post a picture!! :)

xoxo...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter