Friday, May 12, 2006

JOELLE'S BRIDALS

Joelle, her sister, and I headed down to Little Rock to the Old Mill and the downtown area to shoot her bridal portraits. Joelle and I have known each other for about a year through school. She and I would be in the same class in the Occupational Therapy program had I not withdrawn. I have to say, I don't miss school or regret withdrawing, but I do miss all my OT girls! :)

Joelle's wedding is in July in Batesville. She is such a beautiful bride!! She was a little nervous about her bridal portraits, yet she was up for anything! We had a blast, and I have so many favorites!!






The wind was blowing soooo hard! We had a difficult time keeping her hair and veil under control! But it made for a few really cute and fun pictures! :)







Joelle, I hope you love these, girl!

~ Crystal



A few of my favorites from Lisa's bridals are coming soon!

3 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Hi,
I just stumbled upon your blog. What a pretty bride!

I LOVE the one of her in front of the old wall with the Coca Cola ad ( I am assuming it is coca cola) the modern, formal, beautiful feel of her in her dress against the old, weathered wall of true Americana is so interesting and beautiful. That color of red behind her is so unexpected when you thing of weddings.

Love the photos!
Great Blog!!!

Jen

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Parisjasmal said...

THINK of weddings, not thing of weddings!
sorry!

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Wowza, Crystal...you made a hot bride-to-be hotter! :) Beauitful stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter