Tuesday, March 13, 2007

LAST LOOK.....

Well, we had a great ultrasound appointment yesterday afternoon. It was what will probably be our last look at our little boy before he is born. Shea Foster at Baby Views in Little Rock is absolutely amazing! She walks us step by step through everything and explains what every little part is and what each measurement means. The experience is emotional, bonding, and educational all in one! Both sets of grandparents joined us yesterday, and everyone left already feeling so attached to the little boy moving around inside me!

He rested the ENTIRE time......I'm so glad he was comfortable, but I really wanted him to wake up and move around a bit. We only saw a few kicks and slight movements along with a quick yawn. I guess he's still a tired little guy after shooting that wedding with me on Saturday!! haha! He has turned, so he is no longer breech. He actually appears to be locked in and ready to go! haha! Shea told us that he is very low. So low, in fact, that we couldn't even see the top of his head. She said I could not be carrying him ANY lower! She said that this would explain why I have been experiencing some of the discomforts that most women don't experience for another month or so. Fun for me, huh?! :(

Here are a few favorite images Shea captured for us.

He's definitely still a boy! :) This was a great shot of his little man parts next to his hand that was wrapped around his thigh.


He was definitely resting comfortably. :) I love this sweet picture. He was resting on his left side with both arms up under his little head and his legs all tucked up to his chest. Absolutely adorable!


A great 2D image of his foot. All five toes are there!


He's already a cheeky little boy!


Look at those big lips and that big, flat "pig" nose! Poor guy looks like he got MY nose. :( My brother-in-law Brad so lovingly refers to my nose as a "Whoo" nose....like the whoo people in the movie The Grinch. :) haha!


His sweet little foot and muscular leg! :)


A little yawn....


This one is a great shot of his little hand....


I just can't wait to meet this little guy!!

Have a great day!

~ Crystal

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger Jasmine said...

Crystal...you don't have a WHOO nose!!! :) I couldn't stop laughing when I read that...how mean! ;)

Can't wait to see the baby out of your womb!

xoxo...

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Shyla said...

whoa! That is sooooo trippy!! The little yawn is oh so precious though :)

I cant wait to see your lil peanut! when are you due? :)

I heart you miss Crystal and I am thouroughly sad that I dont get to see ya for a while :(

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Cynthia in NW Arkansas said...

Crystal,
The photos are truly amazing. And...that cute lil' nose is definitely a product of your own mother!
Time is flying girl...it won't be long now!
Cynthia

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Sarah Bussey Adams said...

Crystal,
That is so exciting. I can't wait to see that sweet little thing!!!! I had so much fun at lunch by the way. We need to do that more often.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger nicole green said...

wow those are sooooo cute!! i'm so happy for you!! :)

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Awwwwwwwww wow!! I can't believe how far technology has come with ultrasounds. Those pictures are precious. It's only the beginning of many many more to come from his mommy!

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Jenna & Matt Walker said...

oh wow. just amazing. speechless.

you and jeremy are going to be such amazing parents!

miss you!

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Frank DiMeo said...

Hi sweetheart (-: I miss you.
Hang in there it will happen really soon.
Best of luck, and many blessings with everything. Just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you and mentioned you in a post on my blog that I'm putting up now.

LOL,
-Frank

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter