Tuesday, June 05, 2007

SARAH ROCKS!!

I just have to take a moment to brag on my associate photographer Sarah. She is amazing! She has been working under me for almost two years, and I love her to death! We have traveled all over the state together shooting weddings and have had a blast. She is now booking her own weddings through Crystal Goss Photography, so if I am booked for your date she may be available!

We are preparing an overhaul on the website. It hasn't been updated in a year, and it is about time it was updated!! I have way too many new, amazing pictures to display in the galleries. Here are a few of my favorite pictures that Sarah took at a recent wedding in Northwest Arkansas. These were taken at Whitney and Clay's wedding at Pratt Place Barn. It was a wonderful day, a fun group, and a beautiful wedding! I'll be posting some of my images soon. I am working hard to get caught up on the blog as well as get caught up on all of my album designs so be patient with me! :)





I am starting to play with adding really cool textures to images. The look is a growing trend. I like the way this one turned out along with the picture above. I am putting a couple of textured pictures like this one in my album designs now. I love it!









Leave a comment and let Sarah know what you think! Have a great day!

~ Crystal

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 4:30 AM, Blogger Cynthia in NW Arkansas said...

Fantastic photographs, Sarah!

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger STEVE DePINO said...

Hey Cystal just saw you on Me Ra's blog an wanted to say hi and great work on this wedding!

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Crystal Rocks also, I love #2 an #4. Great job

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Holritz Photography said...

Love that shot of the couple in front of the barn!

- Nathan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter