Thursday, May 31, 2007

TRAVIS HAYDEN IS HERE!

Jill and I have been best friends ever since we were awkward tweens in our first year of junior high school. She and I have shared so many wonderful experiences together, but we would have never imagined we would share the pregnancy experience! It was late one Sunday night when she called me shrieking that she was pregnant. It was no secret that she and Ryan had been having some trouble getting pregnant, so I couldn't have been more thrilled for her. I took the next day off work and spent it celebrating the good news with her. I also complained to her about my recent fatigue and aching back, and she insisted that I take her leftover pregnancy test. Hours later I finally gave in, and we cried together when the test read that I was indeed pregnant too.

Yesterday was Jill's d-day - exactly 2 months after mine. I recieved the call from Ryan at around 9:00 last night. "She's dialated to nine and a half!"

"What? Already?! I'm on my way!!"

Jill had called me just a little over an hour earlier and told me she was dialated to five centimeters! Everyone was shocked to hear that she had progressed so quickly. I arrived at the hospital in record time and headed back to room 446. She and Ryan wanted me to capture the birth of their son in pictures, and I was more than happy to do it for them.

Travis arrived at around 11:45 PM weighing in at 8 lbs. 9 oz. and 21 inches long. He is such a cutie pie and looks just like his momma!








All the proud grandparents...


Jill and Ryan, I am so happy for you guys! You were amazing last night, Jill, and you should be so proud. You two are going to be amazing parents!! I can't wait to watch our two boys grow up together!! I love you guys!

~ Crystal

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger Alltel12fan said...

I am so glad to see these pictures since I can't be there in person!!! He is so cute and you are right...he looks JUST like Jill!!!!!

Trudy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter